Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back Pain and Tired

My lower back started to bother me about a month ago and I did not think much about it at first but the pain kept getting worse. For the last 2 weeks I have been going to the chiropractor several times a week trying to get the problem to go away and while it is quite a bit better then it was it is definitely not healed yet. The mornings are the worst. I do not think that a doctor could really do much about it except give me some pain medicine and take some x-rays or an MRI so I have really hesitated to go. I'm really hopefully that the pain goes away soon though otherwise I'm going to have to try something else.

Two weeks ago we made a trip to Jasper for a visit and Vince and Linda had a little get together while we were down there. It was nice being able to catch up with those that we do not get to see very often and Emma had a lot of fun playing with the other kids.

Two Friday's ago I picked Emma up at the babysitter and then went home to make supper. When I went to check on her I found her fast asleep on the couch. Apparently she had spent a hard day playing. Drew tried to wake her up for supper and she did not want anything to do with that. Finally he was able to get her to wake up but we both thought is was funny that she decided to take a nap on the couch.

Wednesday we decided to go out to Applebees to eat supper and they were having a kids day where they had a balloon artist come in. The artist asked Emma what her favorite color is and Emma told her ELMO. This is what she ended up getting from the balloon artist. It did not make it though the night before she popped it.

No comments: