Mom and Dad came up for a visit over the weekend and on Saturday one of Drew's coworkers came over for Supper. It was very nice being able to meet Lea because Drew talks about her quite a bit.
Anyway Sunday Drew came down with whatever it was that Emma had but it took him awhile to get over his. He did not start feeling better until Wednesday and it was good that he felt better then because I did not feel good all day Wednesday. Thankfully I do not think that Mom, Dad or Lea ended up catching it. Hopefully we will not have any more bouts with the flu.
Sunday mom and I did some shopping before they headed home and mom thought she had to go ahead and give Emma some of the things she purchased. Emma ended up with a new puzzle and a pair of rain boots. She LOVES the Boots. The boots have a monkey on the outside of them but she would not corporate to get a picture of them.
Putting her new puzzle together with Grandma. It is a 5 little monkey puzzle and it goes with the "5 Little Monkeys with Nothing to do" book that she has.
This is a hamper that I had in my bedroom at home. I brought it up to use in Emma's room but wanted to make it more kid friendly so here is the end result.


No comments:
Post a Comment