Thursday, March 15, 2012

That did not take long

As I posted on Tuesday I have been letting Emma wear shorts this week since it has been so warm. When I took her to daycare/preschool on Tuesday I jokes with Lindsey that we would have to see how long it took for her to fall and scrap up her knees. I'm not saying that Emma is clumsy just that she is a tomboy and likes to run and roughhouse with the boys.

Well it did not take long. Last night on the way home from Lindsey's Emma tripped and skinned up her right knee pretty bad. Then when we were playing outside later last night she fell again and scrapped up the left knee. Thankfully we had put some gauze wrapping on her right knee when we went out or I'm sure it would have gotten scrapped up even worse when she fell the second time.


No comments: