If Freddy can reach it he wants it and when you tell him no he does not hesitate to throw a fit. This has made having the Christmas Tree up very interesting. It is kind of a toss up though on which kid I have to pull away from the tree more. Emma seems to think that the ornaments are her toys and has broken several of them already.
Talking: Freddy is still talking up a storm and his vocabulary continues to grow. He is finally saying Ma Ma on a consistent basis. I have even heard Em Ma out of him a couple of times which thrills big sister to no end.
Walking: For the most part Freddy is still crawling but he can stand on his own for at least 20 seconds and when the need arises he will walk short distances without holding on to anything.
Food: When it comes to eating he is mostly on table food. There are times when I try to feed him baby food but overall he want to eat by himself. We have done away with the bottle and he has been on Vitamin D milk for a little over a week now.
Sleeping: He is sleeping through the night on a pretty regular basis.
Teeth: Currently Freddy has 8 teeth, 4 on both top and bottom. I can tell that he is working on 2 more on the bottom and I'm not sure about the top.
Freddy goes in for his 1 year check-up on Friday so I will try and post his stats then.
We had our pictures taken on Sunday. Freddy was being a ham and we ended up with some great pictures of him. Emma on the other hand was being a turkey but we did get some good ones of her as well. Here is one of Freddy standing and I will try to post some more later.
Here are a couple of pictures of Freddy eating a birthday cupcake



1 comment:
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY FREDDY!!! I hope you had a fun-filled day!
Post a Comment