Drew and I were both off for Christmas Eve and Christmas day which has not happened in a long time. Drew had taken off the week of Christmas and I took off the rest of the week as well. We had talked about heading to Jasper on Christmas Eve already and spending time with family but decided we wanted to wait and do Christmas morning at our house.
The kids had a really good time opening presents and I had them let me take a picture before we started so that I could at least get one good picture of them.
After opening presents we headed for Jasper to spend time with our families. Vince was hosting the Schroering Christmas and Drew told him that we would help get everything ready. Here are a few pictures of our Christmas in Jasper.
Emma and Freddy enjoying pancakes at Grandpa's.
Freddy playing with tennis balls at Grandma Schroering's house. Drew and Tony kept piling them up in front of Freddy and he thought it was the best thing in the world.
Santa came for a visit while we were at the Hartings Party. He had presents for all the girls and boys.
We had a busy but great holiday week.


No comments:
Post a Comment