Saturday, February 8, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday Emma

Today is our little girl's 5th birthday.  It is really hard to believe that it has been 5 years since Emma was born. I can still clearly remember baking cookies when I went into labor and waking Drew up and asked if he wanted to meet our son or daughter that day. 

Emma is such an wonderful child and while she aggravates us to no end sometime having her in our lives these last 5 years has truly been a blessing. 

Unfortunately we are all under the weather this weekend so we really have not done a lot to celebrate.  Emma opened her presents this morning and we made individual pizzas for lunch.  Also I saved a couple of peices of her birthday cake for today.  I told her once we get to feeling better we can go to the Children's Museum or something. 
 
 A new dress for Margret,  the doll that she got for Christmas.
 A matching dress for her.
She also received a cupcake necklace and a set of earrings with her birthstone.  I told her that we would go and get her ears pierced for her birthday but she is in the middle of swim lessons so once they are over we will get them pierced if she still wants to.

No comments: