Thursday, August 14, 2014

Freddy Freddy Freddy

Freddy's personality is coming out more and more every day.  He is a little monkey who loves getting into everything.  He is also spoiled rotten and lets you know when he is not happy about something. Thankfully Freddy is starting to talk and while he is a pretty hard to understand his vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds. 
 
 Another thing that is changing is that his hair is finally starting to grow, no more peach fuzz. I told Drew the other day that before to long I'm going to need to trim it up some as it is getting a little wild.

Freddy loves trying on shoes.  He has tried on Emma's dress shoes several times when she has them out playing.  Here he is trying out Drew's sandals.  I think his feet have some growing to do but I'm sure one day he will be able to fit into them.

 Emma got a hold of my camera and her main focus seams to have been her little brother.  She only brought the camera back to me once the battery died.  I do have to say that she got some really good shots of Freddy.

No comments: