Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pictures

There really is nothing new going on around our house however I figured I would post a few new pictures of Emma.

Linda had called and we put the phone on speaker. Emma was absolutely fascinated that there was a voice coming out of the phone.
Drew wanted to see what Emma thought of the grass. From the expression on her face I would have to say she did not like it.
Emma was facing the other direction when I put her to bed. Now that she can move around some we have taken all of the toys out of her bed. Also we can no longer cover her since she moves.
Emma has been trying to roll over but her side is as far as she can get. I'm sure she will be rolling every where before we are ready for her to.
Sleeping on the couch just like Daddy always does.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Thanks for verifying that's a phone in the picture. It looks like a knife from that angle.

Barbara and Wes said...

Very cute thanks for the new pictures!