Friday, February 12, 2010

12 Month Checkup

Emma had her 12 Month Checkup this morning. Unfortunately I was not able to go with her because I do not have the time to take off of work. Drew took her in to work this morning, then to her chiropractor appointment and after that was her checkup. Busy morning with Daddy.

Currently Emma is 18lbs 10oz and is 30 1/2 inches long. This is a little less then 2 lbs since her 9 month check up with a growth of 2 inches. She has really started to slow down on how much she is gaining in between appointments but I think that has a lot to do with how active she is. Overall the doctor said that she is looking great and growing just the way she should be. Emma will go back again in 3 Months for another appointment.

No comments: