Monday, August 9, 2010

18 Month Professional Pictures

I took Emma to JC Penny on Friday to get her 18 month pictures taken. We had a few problems getting in because our appt was at 9:40 and the store did not actually open until 10:00. They did not tell me which door I had to go to and it was not an obvious choice. Anyway I think that we got some really cute pictures.






After getting Emma's pictures taken we headed to Jasper to visit some and go to the Jasper Strasenfest. Drew wanted to watch the Waterball Contests that was Friday night. For anyone who does not know what the waterball contest is it is a contest between the firefighters to see who can knock a ball to the oppoinents side using the fire hoses. I have to say that it was not nearly as exciting as in years past. Celestine did not even put in a team.

On Saturday Barbara and Aubrey came down so Emma and Aubrey got to spend some time playing together. They do not get to see each other much so it is always nice to see them playing together. I think they had a lot of fun. I wish that I had some pictures of them playing but I fogot my camara at home. Hopefully mom or Barbara can send me some they took.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Emma's pictures did turn out really cute!!

AE.Schipp said...

I love the pictures!