When we were home over Thanksgiving Linda had given Emma a Little People Nativity Set so we put that up by the tree this year instead of our ceramic one. Emma plays with her nativity set pretty much every night. You can rotate the angel that is on top of the stable, one of the doors makes animal noises when it is open and closed, and if you push down on baby Jesus music plays.
Also Drew finished up my Christmas present and being a sweet husband he went ahead and let me have it. I know that he put a lot of time and effort into getting it done and I really do love it. If you cannot tell exactly what it is in the pictures below it is a new billfold/clutch purse. Drew not only stamped out the entire design he also did all of the painting.
As for the babysitter situation after a lot of phone calls and going to visit several different places we have found a new daycare for Emma. She will be starting the begining of next year and beleive it or not this one is within walking distance of our house. I think in the long run it will be a great move because they will be working with her to get her ready for school. Since they do so much with the kids we will not even need to put her into preschool which is great because I do not know where Drew and I would have found the time to take her and pick her up.
We will be heading to Jasper today after I get off work to spend the holiday weekend with family. Heres hopeing that everyone had a wonderful Christmas.


No comments:
Post a Comment