Tuesday morning Emma woke up to find that St Nick had come and could not wait to check out what he had brought her. I told her she could look at it but we had to wait until we got home that night to get into anything. She loved what she got.
Drew could not wait until that night I guess because he had a good deal of his gone by the time Emma and I got home.
Yesterday when I went to pick Emma up from the babysitter I received some unpleasant news. Our babysitter is quiting as of Dec 23rd. Apparently she is getting married and they are moving to Florida. Two weeks to find a new babysitter right before Christmas. Thankfully after several calls today I have found a couple of possibilities that I need to talk to Drew about. One happens to live a couple of houses down from us and she sounds really nice. We were planning on switching some time next year to find someone that would do Preschool with her so maybe things are working out for the best anyway.


2 comments:
The Children's Museum looks like a lot of fun right now! Good luck with the whole babysitter thing. I hope you find one soon!
Good luck with picking a new sitter. I hope the change is easy on Emma!
Post a Comment