Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Redecorating/ Reorganizing

One of the things that I did with the extra time off over the Holidays was some redecorating/ reorganizing around our house. Mom had gotten each of the kids some wall decals for their rooms. Along with this Drew and I decided to make the third bedroom into a playroom for Emma. There just was not enough room in the living room for all of her toys anymore.

Emma's Bedroom. I took the Noah's arch pictures and lamp out of the room and in there place put the wall decals up and she got a new fairy nightlight.



Playroom. We purchased an additional bookcase for more storage and I also labeled the bins using pictures so that Emma would be able to tell what toys were where. The circles were decals that we had left over from redecorating her bathroom last year.


No comments: