I went into the doctor this morning for my 19 week appt and ultrasound. The results are in, this little one is a BOY. Anybody that was willing to guess what the babies gender was told us that they thought it would be a boy and I have been saying that since we first found out. He is looking great and they are still keeping my due date at December 11th.
Emma keeps telling us that she is going to call the baby Kaden because she wants a little bother just like Aubrey. Well she is going to get the little brother part but I think we will pick a different name.
If anyone is interested I backdated 2 posts yesterday regarding our vacation last month. Sorry that it took me so long to get them posted.
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago





2 comments:
At least the Sander girls are adding some little boys to the mix!
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment