Friday, October 26, 2012

Go Colts

Sunday Emma wanted to wear her Colts dress which worked out okay since they were playing on Sunday anyway.  She let me put her hair up and I just thought she looked really cute so I took a couple of pictures of her.  I think that this picture of her turned out really good.
 
 
I had another Doctor's Apt on Wednesday.  Everything is still looking really good with both myself and the baby.  I just wish that I was not so uncomfortable.  Unfortunately more days then not I'm having trouble getting through an 8 hour work day.  I asked the Doctor and she just said that it is not uncommon to feel a lot of discomfort toward the end of the pregnancy especially when it is a second child.  Guess I will just have to deal with the pain and discomfort until this little boy decides it is time to come into the world.  Hopefully he will wait at least another couple of weeks so that I can for sure have the holidays off work.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Good luck these last few weeks! I bought some Colts ribbon today to make hairbows out of. Let me know if you would like to have one!