On Saturday Drew and Emma carved the pumpkin that we bought at
Waterman's Farm. When we bought the pumpkin Drew had also picked up a
pumpkin carving kit and a book of ideas. Then he let Emma pick out
which design she wanted.
The last couple of Dr Apt that I have had Emma has asked me if she could come and I have told her no because the appointments were just quick in and out and did not really think that she would enjoy going with me since she would not actually get to see the baby. Well I let her go with me today when I went to get checked up. I made it clear that she would not get to see any pictures and she still wanted to come. While she asked a lot of questions about why they were checking my blood pressure and measuring my belly she really did enjoy coming with me. She also liked just being able to hear her baby brother's heartbeat. Since my 20 week appointment I have steadily gained weight which is good. My blood pressure is not giving me any trouble though I have had a lot more swelling this time around. According to my due date I'm right over 31 weeks but they are measuring me at 32 1/2 weeks. I have been saying all along that they have my due date off by a week (should be a week earlier) so I guess we will just have to wait and see when he is born.


No comments:
Post a Comment