Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Rolling Over and 2nd Tooth

Freddy popped his second bottom tooth through late last week.  I was kind of hoping that he would be like Emma and not get teeth until he was around 9 or 10 Months old but every kid is different. Now more then ever I really wish he would take a bottle though because he has already bitten me a couple of time while nursing.  Sometime he will take an ounce or two at the sitters but not enough that I could stop nursing him.

Saturday morning he was sitting on the floor playing while Drew and I were getting some work done.  The next thing we know he is on his belly.  We are not sure if he fell forward or fell backward and then rolled over.  Anyway a little while later he was on his back.  Emma was not playing with him so we know that she did not roll him over therefore he did it one his own.  Now I guess it is just a matter of time before he is rolling all over the place.

No comments: