Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Vacation

Drew and I knew that we would not be able to go on a really expensive vacation this year since I had not been working the first half of the year.  Also with Freddy being so young we figured it would be hard anyway.  With that in mind we decided to just take a week and enjoy family in Jasper.

Monday night Mom, Sandy and I went over to Brooke's house for a Tastefully Simple Party.  Tuesday Drew and Vince rented a boat out on Patoka and went fishing.  They only caught 1 keeper but still has some great father son time.  On Wednesday mom and dad were going to watch the kids so that Drew and I could go out on the Blue River for a few hours but the river ended up being closed due to a tree that had fallen.  Instead and canoeing we ended up eating at the Dairy Barn and then spending so us time at Vince's Cabin.

Wednesday night mom and dad went and picked up Aubrey and Kaden and then on Thursday we went to Holiday World. See the post below for pictures.  Friday Emma, Aubrey and Kaden played at Grandma and Grandpa's house and then we had a cookout at Dennis's shelter house that night.  On Saturday Drew and I spent some time together in French Lick while Vince and Sandy watched the Kids and then on Sunday we headed back home.

It was great spending some time with Family and I know that Grandparents loved being able to spend some time with the kids.

Swinging at Grandpa Schroering's
 Emma trying to Fish with Grandpa Sander
 Freddy visiting with Great Aunt Joan




 Kaden caught a little Catfish

 Emma eating a S'more
 
I'm playing catch up today and have backdated 3 other posts if y ou want to check them out as well.

No comments: