I forgot to take a 10 Month picture of Freddy so we will just have to wait another couple of weeks and do an 11 month one. Here lately Freddy has been getting into any drawers that he can get open and then emptying the contents. We were at mom and dad's house a couple of weeks ago and he got into the zip lock bags and had them all over the floor. Last weekend it was my clothes.
Emma had been bugging me since spring that she wanted her hair cut short, up to her ears. A few weeks ago I gave in and took her to get it cut. The hair stylist told her that if she wanted it up to her ears they would have to shave her neck. She did not want that so this is the end result. I think she looks pretty cute.
Last night Drew and Emma carved their pumpkin and today Drew is off to Atlanta for more training. He is supposed to come back late tomorrow night.
I'm really hoping that they move the trick or treat times to Friday like they have in a lot of areas around us but so far they are still tomorrow night. I guess I'm just going to have to hope the rain does not come.


2 comments:
Emma's hair is really cute!!! Are you letting her bangs grow out? Love it!
For now at least we are letting her bangs grow out. She did not want them cut and when she does not want to do something forget about it getting done.
Post a Comment