Well Freddy is completely weaned off of nursing. I was going to nurse him until he reached a year old since he would not take a bottle but I was starting to have trouble with my supply. Also he was not nursing very well, always wanting to look around and see what was going on.
I stopped nursing him little by little and thankfully he is doing great.
Saturday I gave him his milk using a sippy cup and that was kind of a pain because it took 15 - 30 minutes just to get him to take a 3 oz so on Sunday I decided to try a bottle just to see what he would do. What do you know he took it without a problem.
I have enough milk in the freezer to last for a little under a month and the doctor said that he will be old enough just to switch to whole milk after that. My baby is growing up way to quick.
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment