Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Big Boy Freddy

Our little boy is growing up way to quick.  He is 18 months old today which does not seem right.  Freddy is finally starting to talk though it is still pretty hard to understand most of what he is saying. 

Currently Freddy loves to play with tools, cars, and balls.  He also like to ride his tricycle, swing, and simply be outside.

We have started to change Freddy's room from a baby room to a toddler room. 

  Memorial Day weekend mom brought up her carpet shampooer so that I could clean Freddy's carpet really well.  When I went to move his lamp the cement in the base busted so we had to buy him a new light.  We wanted to get something that would be off the floor like we did for Emma's room and Drew found this cute plane light at Menard's.

 Two weeks ago we set up the toddler bed in Freddy's room and he has been sleeping in it without any problem so Sunday Drew and I took the crib down. He really seems to like the toddler bed and stays in bed really well.


Originally I wanted to do his room in Cars however since the light fixture is planes we have decided to go with the theme of Planes, Trains and Automobiles.  I figure the redecorating process will happen over time.  We can get him new items for his birthday and for Christmas.




No comments: