Tuesday July 1st dad watched Freddy and Drew and I took Emma to Holiday World. She is now tall enough to ride pretty much everything. Besides the wooden coasters I think there were 1 or 2 other rides that she was not able to ride. Emma really loved all of the rides and we had a great time. Thankfully the rain stayed away until after we got back to the camper.
Wednesday mom and dad brought Freddy up and we all went to Holiday World. Freddy had a great time going on the rides with Emma and he really enjoyed the slides in Splash Safari.
Freddy did not want to get off the boats. They rode the boats at least 4 times. The last time Freddy laid down and scooted under the front of the boat as far as he could go because he did not want to get out.
Thursday Drew and Dad tried their hands at fishing but did not have much luck. Friday Tony and Linda came down to visit for a little bit. Drew, Tony and Dad took Emma over to the water slides that they have at Lake Rudolf. They have 3 inflatable body slides and two tube slides. Drew said they went up the inflatable ones around 15 times. Friday Night we watched Holiday Worlds fireworks. Both Emma and Freddy stayed up to watch the fireworks and they loved them. I think Freddy's new favorite word is BOOM BOOM.
I forgot the adapter for my water camera so I will have to post those pictures another day.


No comments:
Post a Comment