Monday, July 28, 2014

Graduation Ceremony

The Learning House graduation ceremony was on Saturday morning.   We now officially have one out of Preschool and she starts kindergarten on Friday.




 Emma reading a poem.  After she read the poem she said a little prayer. 
 Emma and Sophia with Lindsey (front) and Gladys


The Learning House Kids. 
Lindsay makes sure that all of the kids know that they are improving and so she included them in the graduation even if they are not going to kindergarten.  These are her little ones with there certificates.


Emma asked me this morning why she had to go to The Learning House because she graduated on Saturday.  I told her because I still have to work.  Emma and Sophia both did great talking at the ceremony.  I only wish that the microphone would have worked so we could hear all the kids a little better.

It has been great watching Emma grow and learn these last 5 1/2 years and is a little hard to believe that she will be going to school on Friday.

No comments: