Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to everybody.  Unfortunate the weather for Halloween was really bad.  We did let the kids do a little trick or treating.  Then on Saturday I took the kids to Barbara and Wes's for their Halloween party.

Drew and the kids making their Jack O' Lantern.  Freddy was not sure what to think of cleaning the guts out but he at least gave it a try.  



The kids in their Halloween costumes.  Thankfully we were able to bundle both kids up and still have their costumes showing.  Emma was wanting to be a cheerleader but we made a last minute change to a princess so that she could dress up a little warmer.  
At Barbara and Wes's the kids bobbed for apples and both Emma and Freddy gave it a try.  Though I do have to say that I think Freddy was on the right track.


No comments: