Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Tuttle's Apple Orchard

Drew and I joined the kids on their field trip to Tuttle's Apple Orchard with the daycare.  Unfortunately the day was a little nasty with some rain along with colder weather.  Thankfully it cleared up enough for us to go on the hay ride to the pumpkin patch and to pick a few apples.  They kids were also able to play on the playground for a little while. 
 Left to Right: Harper, Abigail, Emma, Ethan and Freddy

 Before the kids were allowed to go into the apple orchard they had a little talk about how apples are grown.  After that each kids was able to go and pick four apples.  Unfortunate when this time came the kids all split up and I did not get any pictures of them actually picking apples.
Freddy and Harper were having a lot of fun playing in the playground together.  Drew and I joke that Harper is Freddy's girlfriend and they love playing together. 

No comments: