Drew and Emma were not feeling very well last week and over the weekend Drew ended up going into the Medical of Dubois where they told him he had a sinus infection that had spread to his ears (that is the 2nd one this year). Since Emma had not been feeling good she was not nursing very well which had me pretty aggravated because I was afraid that she was not getting enough to eat. She would nurse a little and then would stop and if I tried to get her to nurse any more she would just scream her head off. I took her to the doctor last Thursday and he assured me that she was fine and to just give her time to get over the cold.
Thankfully the medicine that they gave Drew seamed to kick in rather quick and he is feeling better. Also Emma is nursing a lot better so even though she is still a little stuffed up she must be starting to feel better as well. Hopefully she will be completely over it before to long so that she is not spitting up quite as bad. They are getting over their colds but now I’m sick. Monday my sinuses started to drain and now I’m congested. I guess if it is not one person in a family it is another. Hopefully I can get over this quickly and we can all stay healthy.
Despite all of us being under the weather we had a good time in Jasper over the weekend. Since mom and dad had the camping group over on Saturday we were not only able to see Aubrey but we were also able to see our friends and their kids. Seeing as how the kids were all born fairly close to each other it was interesting seeing the differences between them. Then on Sunday I was able to see some of mom’s family at a bridal shower for my cousin Janelle and they were finally able to meet Emma. Those that were not at the shower will just have to wait to meet her.
If you would like to see pictures of the kids together please feel free to check out the Hemp Family, The Hoffman Headlines, or Matt Schenk-n-family blogs on the right of this page. They all posted pictures and since I forgot my camera at home the ones that I have to post are the ones they have sent to me. I showed my coworker a picture of Emma and Jenna (Christa's daughter born 5 days before Emma) and asked him which one was Emma. He picked out the wrong baby and he says he is her adoped Grandpa.
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago


1 comment:
Hi,
Love the video. It's hard to believe Emma is almost 4 months old already. She's so adorable, just like her mother. I'm anxious to see you all and hope you are able to make it home for Janelle & Randy's wedding.
FYI: Mary Brelage moved to Brookside yesterday and I'm sure she would like for you to stop in to see here if you can when you are home.
Post a Comment