We had everybody at our house for Easter this year and had a very nice meal on Saturday. Barbara and Wes had plans with his family on Sunday so we had Easter on Saturday. It was good to be able to see Aubrey again. She is getting so big. Saturday night Vince, Linda, Tony, Deb, Joe, Drew and I all went out to a comedy club. Mike Armstrong was there and Drew and his family wanted to go. We all had a good time and Emma did really well for the babysitter. Both of our families left by 3 on Sunday and we spent the rest of the day just chilling out which is nice to do.
Next weekend we are planning on traveling to Jasper on Saturday morning for a party at mom and dad’s house with the camping group and then a bridal shower on Sunday. This will be the first time that I have had the chance to see some of the new little ones on mom’s side of the family and within the camping group so I’m looking forward to that. It also goes the other way that this will be their first time meeting Emma.
Now on to more important things, new pictures of Emma
A look of mischief

Emma's Easter Dress

This is Tony's old Baseball Jacket. It no longer fits him so I have been wearing it. Maybe one day Emma will grow into it.

2 Months old

Playing with Jessie


No comments:
Post a Comment