Thursday, April 30, 2009

Update and Pictures

Not much has been going on around our house. Emma and I are still trying to get over our sinus colds. She is eating better but is spitting up so much that it is hard to tell how much she is actually getting. Hopefully both of us will be completely better before to long.

We did spend some time outside this weekend since the weather was so warm but Emma did not handle the change in weather very well. I'm not sure if it was because she does not feel good to begin with or if she takes after me and just won't handle the heat very well but even with just a short sleeve onesie on she had trouble with the heat. On Saturday Emma had been fussy while we had her outside and even after we took her back inside she was still fussy. Several hours after taking her inside we took her temp and it was high so we turned on the air conditioner and gave her a bath and then she was as happy as could be again. Sunday she did the same thing. I guess we will try again once she is feeling better.

Drew is still working on his classes and says that they are going well. He has started to fill out the application for the VA hospital and then will start looking for other jobs that he can apply for. July will be here before we know it and then he will be completely done with school. Thank GOD =)

Anyway here are a few pictures of Emma that I took over the weekend.


Also if I have not mentioned it before Emma has become quite a jabber box when she wants to. Here is a really short clip of her talking. It is really hard to get a video of it because every time I get the camera out she focuses on it and them will not talk.

No comments: