Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cereal and 4 Months (Added Pictures)

Emma turned 4 months old on Monday. She had her Dr. apt on Monday as well and was not happy about having to get more shots. As much as she was screaming you would think something really horrible was going on and I'm sure she though it was. Unfortunately at the time she was getting tired and she was hungry. She is now 25 1/2 in long and weighs 13 lbs 4.2 oz. This is a gain of a little over 2 lbs and 2 inches since her 2 month apt. She will go back to the Doctor again at 6 months.

Also we started Emma on cereal Friday night. It has taken us a little bit to get used to but she has been doing better every night. Slowly she is figure out that she needs to open her mouth and not try to suck the food. The last couple of nights she has eaten the tablespoon that I made for her with ease. Thankfully she has not gotten constipated as I was warned might happen. Her doctor told us that we can give her oatmeal in a couple of weeks and then start her on fruits and vegetables when she is 5 months.


I was trying to get a really nice picture with her bear but she would not stop trying to eat it.

4 Months Old

It is kind of hard to see with the picture being small but she has cereal all over her chin and bib.

No comments: