Friday, June 5, 2009

Rolling Over

Emma started to roll over on Tuesday and I was able to get this video clip of her doing it. She rolls over from her back to her belly without any problem for the most part. She still has a lot of trouble rolling from her belly to her back though and she does not like being on her belly much so after a little bit she really starts to fuss. I think she has gotten from her belly to her back once in the last couple of days. Before to long she will be rolling all over the place.

Also we are going to start Emma on cereal tonight and she will be turning 4 months old on Monday, where did the time go. Emma's 4 month dr. appointment will be on Monday. Keep your eyes open for pictures of her eating cereal and an update on how big she is getting.

2 comments:

Barbara and Wes said...

Too cute! big girl Emma :)

AE.Schipp said...

I like how she is grunting as she's trying to roll over. Very funny! Way to go Emma!