Friday, June 26, 2009

Father's day project

Not much has been going on around our house lately. Emma is doing great and getting bigger every day. It is hard to believe how quick she is changing. Emma has now found her feet and likes to grab hold of them.
Also she is now rolling over from her front to her back and from her back to her front. I know that I had posted a video of her rolling over several weeks ago but after I took that video she stopped. This week the babysitter said she started rolling over quite a bit and we have noticed her doing it at home also. She likes to roll over onto her stomach and then after a while she will fuss until we put her back onto her back. Then of course she just rolls right back onto her stomach. It must be a game for her.

Last weekend was Father's day and Drew and I decided to do an arts and crafts projects for not only him but our Dads. We took the iron on appliques and put on the shirts, "My daughter walks all over me" for Drew,"My grand-daughter walks all over me" for Vince, and "My grand-daughers walk all over me" for Joe. Then we took Emma's feet and painted them with fabric paint and put foot prints all over the shirts. For dad's shirt we also did Aubrey's foot prints. All of the dads loved their shirts. Also for Drew I made a shirt that has a large hand with a baby's hand holding on to it and the shirt says "Wraped around Her little fingers".

No comments: