Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baptism, 6 Months and Trouble

Emma was 6 months old on Saturday and she had her 6 months check up yesterday. She is now 15lbs 9.4 oz and 26 1/4 in long or somewhere in that range. She would not hold still long enough to get a truly accurate read of her weight or height. Also Emma had a Chiropractor Appointment yesterday to see if it would help with her spitting up. She did really well at the appointment and did not make anything of the Chiropractor adjusting her. I cannot say that the adjustment helped any so far but she has another one next week so hopefully after a couple it will help. As for the trouble part she has figured out that she can get places by rolling and she is showing us more and more every day. Last night Drew was sitting on the couch and Emma was on the floor. Drew said the next thing he knew Emma was over by his feet trying to chew on his shoes. Emma is also trying to sit up on her own when she is on the floor or on her changing table. I guess here before to long we are going to have to start putting the railing on her bed up just to be on the safe side. No teeth yet but I'm sure they will probably be here soon.

Here are a couple of pictures from getting the girls baptised. I guess we did not actually get any of Drew and I with Emma.


Eating Drew's shoe string

Trying her best to sit up on her own

Emma was in the middle of the mat when I laid her down. It did not take her long to get this far away from it.

Sitting up in her highchair for the first time.

Playing with Daddy's Credit Card. Only 6 Months old and she likes the credit card already. We're in trouble.

6 Month pictures. I know it is a little blurry around her hands and feet but how do you get a good picture when she is constantly on the move.

No comments: