As for an update on her spitting up since we started taking her to the Chiropractor, she is still spitting up quite a bit especially during the day so I'm not sure if it has helped any yet. She has only gone twice so far though so we will keep taking her and hopefully she will get better soon. On the up side most evenings she is doing really well. The last couple weeks there have only been one or two evenings where she has spit up at all. That is a really nice change because we can play with her more without constantly having a burp cloth right next to us. For now I will take what I get and at least I'm not the one that has to deal with her spitting up most days. The babysitter gets that pleasure =)
Thankfully this week has been pretty uneventfully. Drew switched to nights last night and that will take some adjusting for both of us. It is going to be harder to get things done around the house during the day because he will want to sleep. Also we will not be able to visit with our parents quite as much probably because Drew will have to work every other weekend unless he specifically asks off.
New shoes and these actually stay on her. I want her to get used to wearing shoes that way she does not have a problem with it come winter when she will need to have them on.
Playing with her ball. She is just as good moving things around with her feet as she is with her hands.
Her favorite thing to play with anymore seams to be our faces. Drew's glasses!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment