Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Bug

We have all been sick these last several weeks. It started with Drew getting a sinus cold and once he started to get over his I started to get one. Then Emma started to get a sinus cold as well. Also Emma picked up a flu bug from the babysitter. She started with her sinuses bothering her two weeks ago Thursday and then last Tuesday she started with diarea. Our babysitter had taken care of a couple of her friends kids while they were here from out of state and apparently they had the bug. From there Emma gave Drew the flu so he was not feeling well over the weekend.

Drew has gotten over his sinus cold and the flu bug. I'm still fighting my sinus cold. Emma has gotten over the flu bug but she is still fighting the sinus cold and we believe that she is now teething on top of everything else.

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL WE ALL FEEL BETTER AGAIN.

No comments: