Not much has been going on around our house these last couple of weeks. Thankfully we are all getting over our colds so life is returning somewhat to normal.
I do have to say that we are all loving the warmer weather. This week we have been able to go out on walks every night. Emma likes to get down and walk and can actually walk our entire street if we let her. She has fallen several times and now has some scraps on her hands and knees but that is going to happen.
Last weekend Emma and I went to Jasper for the Hartings Easter/spring get together (Drew had to work). I was great being able to see all of the cousins and Emma had a lot of fun playing with the other kids. It was so nice outside that they were able to play outside most of the night. Unfortunately we were not able to get over and see Vince and Linda while we were in Jasper. Time just went so fast and before I knew it was time to head back home. They are going to be coming up here to babysit for her on the 7th and 8th though so they will get to spend some quality time with her then.
As for the title of this post I noticed tonight that another tooth has broken though the skin. She now has 3 teeth on top and 2 on bottom. Along with that I can see another tooth on top is ready to come though and so are 2 more on the bottom. We knew she was teething but it is kind of hard to tell exactly where the teeth are because she does not like to let us look and her gums really do not get very swollen with the teeth are coming though.
Sorry I do not have any pictures to post. We have not really taken any lately. I will try to get some this weekend to post next week.
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment