Saturday morning I decided to take Emma to the Zoo. They opened up the Cheetah exhibit over Memorial Day so I figured we would go check it out. The morning was actually really nice and Emma and I had fun seeing the animals. Emma actually got me meet a lion and she did really well. I kind of figured she would have been scared but she went right up to him and wanted to give him hugs and high fives.
Saturday Night my coworker Jim and his wife were celebrating their 30th Anniversary so we went over to their house for a little get together. Emma had a lot of fun playing with their granddaughter Mackenzie.
Drew wanted to take Emma back to the pool by himself on Sunday so after getting some sleep Drew and Emma went to the swimming pool which allowed me to get some things done around the house.


No comments:
Post a Comment