Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hair

A couple of weeks ago Drew asked me if I would cut his hair because it was getting really long. This kind of surprised me because I have offered to do it before and he had always refused to let me cut his hair. Anyway I bought a clippers and cut his hair over the weekend. I wish I had taken a before and after picture because there was definitely a big difference. I think I took a couple of inches off at least. Though he said that it feels weird being so short he likes it over all. For anyone that is wondering he asked me to cut it as short as it is. I had asked him which attachment he wanted me to use.

Also Emma's hair has finally filled in enough so that I can put bows in her hair. For the most part she will not leave them in for very long but I will take what I can get. It only takes one swipe of her hand to get the bows back out because while her hair is filling in it is still really fine.

I tried to get her to take the kitchen utensils out of her mouth and she would not do it. Trying to get pictures of her keeps getting harder it seams.

2 comments:

Carla said...

I know what you mean about getting good pictures. You have to be SO QUICK! They just don't hold still! Let me know if you need any bows.

Hofmann said...

Beware, Emma getting hair will really make her look like a big girl! She looks cute in the picture with the bow in her hair!