For the most part on Tuesday she did not want to have anything to do with what we were trying to get her to do and I heard a lot of NO. Thursday she did a little better and actually jumped into the pool several times. There is a 2 year girl in the group and she and Emma were holding hands and jumping into the water together. It was so cute and I wish I could have gotten a picture of it. Hopefully she will continue to get more used to the water and will have fun with the remaining lessons.
Other then swim lessons not much has been going on. We had a quiet weekend so to speak at the house. Emma was fairly cranky and we have been fighting diaper rash for the last month or so. Not sure if she is working on teeth or what is going on.
Getting used to the water
Trying to get her to float on her back
Playing in a makeshift tent. I had take some of our dining room chairs and put some covers over them with the couch on the other side. Emma had a lot of fun playing in there but she kept pulling the covers down.


1 comment:
It may be more of a gaulding from the heat than diaper rash. Someone told me about a powder called Caldesene that works good. It's in a pink bottle at Walgreens or CVS. You can find it by the diaper rash cremas.
Post a Comment