Drew had to work last weekend and since I was taking Emma with me to Jasper he wanted to spend some time with her so he kept her home Friday while I got my hours in at work. He took Emma grocery shopping then to the Speedway Museum and out to eat. From the few pictures that he took and what he said they really enjoyed their time together.
Emma and I headed to Jasper on Friday and we did not have anything planned for Saturday morning so we decided to go visit with Alice and Ralph. Alice is my godmother and I do not get to see her very often so it was really nice visiting with them. After Emma took her nap we headed to Kate's wedding and spent the rest of the evening at the reception. Kate and Adam had a nice wedding and Emma had a blast running around at the reception. As always it is fun getting together with family. Kim, one of Aunt Mart's nieces was able to bring her down to the wedding and it was really great having them there. Kim's son Christian really took a liking to Emma and helped me run after her during the reception.
Sunday morning we meet up with Kim, Mart and Christian at their hotel and took them to see grandma and grandpa Hartings' grave. From there it was time for them and myself to head back to our perspective houses.
Sharing a snack
Monday Barbara, Wes and Aubrey welcomed Kaden into the world. I have not gotten to see him yet. We are hoping to be able to go see him this weekend but will just have to see how everything is going. Mom did however send me a couple of pictures of him last night.



On top of everything else Emma is has been teething lately. When she lets us actually take a look you can see that her gums are swollen on top and on bottom. Yesterday the babysitter told me that she thought one of her teeth had come through and sure enough I was able to check and she has a new tooth on top. I really cannot wait for the teething to be over. Last night she woke up around 12:30 and they only way I could get her to go to sleep and stay asleep is if she was with me. Therefore I only got a few hours of good sleep. Hopefully she will sleep tonight.


No comments:
Post a Comment