Today I had my first Dr Appt for the baby. First they did the ultrasound which showed that I'm not as far along as they thought. According to my last cycle I should be 8 weeks but the ultrasound shows approximately 6 weeks 3 days. I was figuring 7 weeks so apparently even I was a little off. Other then that everything checked out really well. They have put my due date at December 11th. When they took my blood work I ended up getting pretty dizzy so they gave me a drink and I had to stay there until I started feeling better. This is going to be a long pregnancy because I'm already having a decent amount of morning sickness and I'm tired a lot already.
Here are the ultrasound pictures. You really cannot see much but if you look close I did circle where the baby is.
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago



1 comment:
Glad your appointment went well! I hope your morning sickness goes away really soon.
Post a Comment