As some of you already know Drew and I have been trying for a second child for a little over 2 years now. October of last year we decided to go ahead and do some testing to see if we could discover why we were not having any luck. Out of this process we were told that we had maybe a 3% chance of having a second biological child.
Imagine our great surprise when I missed my last period and the pregnancy test came up positive. I'm around 6 weeks right now so really not very far along at all. I go in for my first prenatal visit and ultrasound on April 20th. We have been truly blessed and pray that nothing will go wrong.


4 comments:
Congratulations to all of you!!! What a great surprise!
YAY!! So happy for all three of you!! We will be praying for a healthy, normal pregnancy! Congratulations!
P.S. Your blog title change had me wondering if you had some news. ;)
I know that changing the blog name was a little bit of a give away. I was actually wondering if anyone would notice and start asking questions.
I totally missed this post until Mom told me this morning. Good luck with everything. I wondered when I saw the name change on the blog, but I knew you were having troubles so i didn't think so much about it.
Post a Comment