Friday, April 20, 2012

Easter Happenings

Drew and I both had to work the Saturday before Easter so Mom and Dad came up and watched Emma for us. They took her to the White River Gardens and the Zoo while they were up here. Not that it would have taken much but they definitely had more fun the Drew and I.



Last weekend we headed to Jasper and helped Dad set up for their spring party. The kids had fun hunting Easter Eggs in the Basement and playing together. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so no pictures.

On the down side Emma started coming down with the Stomach Flu after we got to mom and dad's Friday night and starting running a fever on Saturday right before the party started. Drew came down with it on Monday and I ended up with it on Tuesday. Thankfully we are all feeling better now.

No comments: