When we moved into our house 4 years ago (Hard to believe we have lived there that long) the garage had drywall up but that was the extent of it. Vince has been wanting to finish out the garage since we moved in and Drew decided that it was time to get it done. The baby's room is on the other side of the garage and Drew wanted to make sure the walls were sealed up to be on the safe side. This project started going on 2 months ago and I'm proud to say that besides a little clean up it is finally finished.
I forgot to get any pictures of what it looked like before the project was started but I think that it looks a lot better now that it is done and we ended up with a little more storage space which is always nice.
This is the garage with all of the drywall patch up. As you can see we had just started to paint when I took the pictures.
All finished painting and the shelves are up. We still need to get some of the stuff put back up against the walls so that the car will fit back into the garage but at least the van fits.
Overall it was good to get the project done and it is nice to have the extra storage space. I think that what I'm grateful for the most though is not having to scrap frost off the van in the mornings any more.
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment