Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope that everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.  Since I'm pretty close to my due date and pretty uncomfortable everybody came up to visit us this year.  Mom and Dad came up on Thursday and stayed until Saturday.  Barbara, Wes and the kids came up on Friday and Vince came over on Sunday.

With the Sander family together we decided to take the opportunity to make some holiday cookies which is something that we always did growning up.  Emma and Aubrey helped a little but they were more interested in playing then making cookies. 

Thursday Mom, Emma and I made some puppy chow and chocolate/carmel chip cookies along with decorating some sugar cookies that Mom, Barbara and Aubrey had made the weekend before.  Then on Friday we made Turtles and peanut butter kiss cookies.  We also finished decorating the rest of the sugar cookies. 

Chocolate/Carmel Chip Cookies
 Turtles
Grandma helping the kids put a floor puzzle together.
 Mom and dad brought up a twin air mattress for mom to sleep on and then dad was going to share Emma's bed.  Well Emma decided that she wanted to sleep on the air mattress and that mom and dad could just have her bed.  This is how she was when I went in to check on her in the morning.  She is clutching the teddy bear that she made for her little brother.
 
There is a second post below.

No comments: