Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween

Hope everybody had an enjoyable Halloween.  Emma had a good time going out Trick or Treating but I think that she had an even better time being able to hand out candy to others.  I heard several people say how cute it was that she was the one handing out candy. 

Sherif Emma.   Unfortunately I cut off her feet but she had the cowboy boots and all.

Pumpkin number 2. Since the first pumpkin was carved so early it had gotten really moldy so we threw it way and got a new one.

 
We went out Trick or Treating after Supper last night but since it was cold we only went down the street and back.  Then we told Emma that she could hand out candy to anybody that came to the house.  She sat right by the door waiting for the door bell to ring.  When we told her it was time to go to bed she told us that if anybody else came to the door she would get up and answer it. 

No comments: