My appointment yesterday went about the same as they have been going all along. I was 4cm dilated and 80% efface. The doctor went ahead and striped my membranes trying to naturally induce labor. Last night for 2 or 3 hours I had contractions every 10 - 15 minutes but they were not getting stronger as time went on and eventually quite all together. I have been having occasional contractions for a week now so I was really hoping that she would go ahead and induce me this weekend. No such luck.
I like my doctor but she is a firm believer in letting nature take its course so she will not induce me until my due date. With that said though this little one has been given his eviction notice. If I have not had him by Tuesday morning they are going to induce me. The doctor said she would be really surprised if I go that long so lets just hope that she is right and he comes on his own this weekend.
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago


1 comment:
Good luck! I hope you don't have to wait until Tuesday. We can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment