Sunday we took Emma to the Children's Museum. Jolly Days is going on right now so they have the yule slide out and Santa comes to visit. Emma had a blast going down the yule slide with daddy and she wanted to go see Santa. When we got to the front of the line for Santa she decided that she did not want anything to do with him after all. Thankfully the line was not very long so we did not waste a lot of time standing around for nothing.
I bribed her to at least go and sit next to Santa but she would not smile or talk to him. Maybe we will try and see Santa some other time but it looks like she is not much interested in Santa this year.
St Nick stopped by our house last night and left some goodies for everybody. Emma could not wait until tonight to see what she had gotten so after breakfast she got her stocking down and went through it. She had to see what was in her little brother's stocking as well since he is not here yet to look for himself.
Little brother got a new outfit from St. Nick.
I go into the doctor today at 4pm so I will have to see what she has to say at that time. I'm really hoping that she will schedule me to be induced some time this weekend. Today is my last day here at work so anytime now would be great.
SO DONE WITH THIS PREGNANCY
No comments:
Post a Comment