Monday, December 17, 2012

Little Pig - 1 Week Old

Freddy weighed 8lbs 10.6 oz when he was born but by the time we were released from the hospital he was down to 7lbs 7oz.  I figured by the time we went in today for his 1 week appt he would be back over 8 lbs because he has been eating every 2 - 3 hours since we have been home and my milk has come in.  Even I was surprised when the nurse weighed him and said that he was 8lbs 13 oz today.

Besides a little jaundice the doctor said that he is looking great and he said that the jaundice will probably be gone by next week.  His next appt is on Monday Dec 24th.  I know that is Christmas Eve but his Doctor is on call so they went ahead and scheduled his appt for then.   

No comments: