Monday, January 14, 2013

1 Month Old

Freddy went to the doctor today for his 1 Month Check up.  He weighed in at 13lbs 8.4 oz., this is a gain of almost 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks.  As for height they measured him at 23.75 inches which is .75 inches longer then 2 weeks ago.  The doctor said that he is healthy and everything looks good. 

1 Month Picture with Pooh.  I forgot to get one of him with Pooh when he was first born so we will just have to start from this point on.

Also here is a funny pictures of Emma that I had taken over the weekend.

One new thing that has happened around our house is that I no longer have a job.  This really is no surprise for us as Senex has been downsizing like crazy.  It is also no real heartache for me because I really did not want to go back. To say that I hated my job would have been an understatement.  I'm going to be getting a severance package which will help a little and I'm elegable  for unemployment so we will get through financially.  Also I have already started looking for a new job so hopefully I will be able to find something soon.
 

No comments: