Freddy is starting to talk more and more which is really cute. Being able to stay home with him has been the one big up side to no longer having a job. I love being able to watch him develop and change day by day.
I did have an interview 2 weeks ago tomorrow. I have not heard anything back however so I'm kind of assuming that I did not get the job. At least it was a little interest and hopefully I will be able to find something before to long.
Not much has been going on around our house the last couple of weeks. Emma is still pushing her boundaries but she is great with Freddy and really loves him. We are trying to figure out what to do for Emma's Birthday next Friday. It is really hard to believe that our little girl is almost 4 years old. We are going to get her 4 year pictures and family pictures taken on Saturday.


No comments:
Post a Comment